Candles „Maria Buytaert“
|hours of burning||height||price|
|Ca. 160 h||25 cm||Fr. 32.–|
|Ca. 120 h||20 cm||Fr. 28.–|
|Ca. 90 h||15 cm||Fr. 24.–|
You can enjoy your candle longer if you follow this advice:
- In order to get the best effect, let the candle burn for 3 to 4 hours after first lighting it.
- Depending on its geight, a candle will burn between 90 and upt ot 200 hours.
- After 20 hours of burning, the rim will begin to open.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children or pets.
- new candles should be placed on a fire-proof support, and kept away from inflammable objects.
- Should teh wax overflow, put out the flame and pinch the opening together in oder to close it; when the wax is solid again, you may relight the candle.
- Do not let the candle stand in the sun as it may lose its shape or colour intensity.
- Keep the wick timmed.
- Candles that stand in a draught might not burn dwon evenly.
- Never forget that the candles are handmade and thus can vary in size and form.